Friday, March 21, 2008

Barack and The Preacher

Ladies and Gentleman I have been offended plenty of times in my life but recently I have been more than offended I have been knocked aback. If you have not heard of Reverend Hate AKA as Jeremiah Wright well then ladies and gentlemen prepare for your socks to be knocked off. If you have not seen this video I warn you folks because it is not for the faint of heart. These things spewed out of this man's mouth is vile, vulgar, and full of hatred ladies and gentlemen. So please watch and be appalled.



This man calls himself a man of God? This man dares to call himself a Preacher of the good word of God? Ladies and gentlemen this man does not speak for God. This man speaks for himself, he hates America, he lies to his followers, he is a racist, and he spews hatred. Hatred that one Democratic candidate Barak Obama has listened to for years.

Mr. Obama you are to tell me that for 20 years while you attended this man's "church" he never once spoke like this? Mr. Obama you are telling me that for 20 years this man has been holding this in and just so happens to let it all out now? Excuse me Mr. Obama if I find this all a little hard to believe.

Am I to believe that you never agreed with this man? If this were true you would have found a different church to attend. Instead Mr. Obama you stayed at this church. You stayed and you returned Sunday after Sunday. Am I to believe that after 20 years none of this hatred sunk into your core?

Mr. Obama I cannot trust you to run this country. I cannot trust that these thoughts that Rev. Hate spews on a weekly basis won't come out one day. I cannot trust that deep down you do feel some resentment. Towards what and who I cannot be the judge of that but I tell you what folks I don't wanna find out

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Amen!

I have blogged on this too. Another vile Reverend that Obama is fond of is Reverend Meeks who is just as volatile as Wright and endorses Obama.

Are you aware Obama has been chummy with Ayers, a known Terrorist, and also Tony Rezko, a known Chicago Mobster who helped Obama save money on his Chicago house? I wouldn't trust Obama as far as I could throw him!

Lista said...

You know, I try really hard to give people the benefit of a doubt and I've heard Democrats say on occasion that Mr. Obama is just trying to "build a bridge of understanding between parties who are both angry. He is trying to heal this wound."

I actually considered for a moment the idea that Obama is one of these who actually interacts with difficult people in the hope that maybe he can persuade them to be less hateful. Even this doesn't make sense, though, because you would think that after 20 years of trying to "heal this wound" within Jeremiah Wright, Obama would realize that he is not making any headway in this quest.

When you add to this some of Obama's other associations, such as the ones Gayle mentioned, the peace maker idea just makes less and less sense.

Always On Watch said...

In my view, Obama and his preacher/mentor are doing damage to America. At my web site, we've been having a bit of a discussion about the resulting racial divide.